Friday, September 14, 2012

What Happened??

Whaaaat??? A SPAM blog? Ok so maybe I've been posting very frequently, but oh my goodness I can't believe my blog was down for a day because Blogger thought it was a spam blog! So I apologize for that! I took it as a sign to make more in-depth blog posts, because it's more about the quality than the quantity. So I'm going to try harder to make more informative blog posts. If you have any requests please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you, so I won't feel like I'm writing for nothing. 

 Also, remember the boots I talked about in my very first blog post? Well, I might be getting them! I'm excited! Getting something new is like a high for me, and I'm sure there are plenty of other fellow shopaholics who can agree with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment