Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Boots Boots Boots!!!

I am SO ready for fall. As much as I love warm weather I am super excited to break out the boots. Speaking of boots I just recently ordered a pair from Shoedazzle.com. I am crazy about my brown Steve Madden 'Lakke' boot, but I'm ready for a black pair. Also, if you join now you get 25% off your first purchase for the first week which is what I did. They were only $50 and with 25% off I was able to snag them for only $37.50!! Amazing deal! I haven't gotten them in the mail yet but as soon as I do I'll make an update and take some pics for you girls!

As much as I wanted the other boots I didn't want to spend $100, and honestly I was afraid that they might be knock-offs. But these ones are great, but the only thing I don't like about the boots are the zipper. They're regular zippers, but they're not that noticeable. I guess we'll see when I get them!

By the way, they are the Fanesia boot in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment